IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT!
No, we are not talking about Christmas time, though that time is coming up soon, too. No, we are here to talk about cleaning your home. Seeing as how Christmas time is coming up this month, why not take advantage of the time. You can kill two birds with one stone by giving your home a thorough deep clean.
How can you go about doing this?
1) Do any of you have a micro-fiber couch around your home? All you need is some rubbing alcohol and a small brush. You can clean it up and get inside those hard-to-reach areas. It’s perfect. You can get your couch cleaned in no time.
2) Do you have any water stains that need tending to? Why not get a hair dryer and got at it? If you need help get starting, there is a DIY tutorial online you can follow for more instructions.
3) Your oven should probably be cleaned too. When was the last time you cleaned it? We thought so. Take some vinegar and go to town. The vinegar will pick up dirt and grim you never though possible. Your oven will end up looking brand new.
4) How many stainless steel housewares do you have around your home? Yes, your toaster oven counts too, if it’s stainless steel. Just take some cream of tartar and clean it all up. The tartar will get rid of the issues in no time, even reaching those hard-to-reach areas. Pledge spray will also work wonders, too. Work with whatever you have and get it done.
5) Want to take care of your stainless steel shower heads? All you need is some vinegar and a few paper towels. Now, for some of the grim, you might have to use some elbow grease. The towels and vinegar will work out fine. You can also cover the head with a bag and use vinegar. It’s up to you.
6) Here’s another idea. Try putting some vinegar and lemon in the microwave. Press start and let it go for a few minutes. It will coat the inside with a nice little film. Once this is done, just take a cloth and wipe the dirt away. You’ll be amazed how clean your microwave looks. It might even look cleaner than the day you bought it.
Want some more deep-cleaning house tips?